Monday, March 12, 2012

Mini Get Together On The Eve of Visiting Jamil

Muhammad Jamil Akhter (Jamil Bravo) was on a short visit to Karachi on 11-12 March 2012. Zaffar Iqbal Durrani arranged a get together in his honour on a dinner at his place. All attended Less Zahir Khan, Rashid, Gulzar, Wasif  and Rafaqat being out of city and Gen ZahirUlIslam, Inam Karim, Zahid Akbar, Omer due to their pre-commitments. It was a very lively gathering which all enjoyed over a sumptuous dinner. Below are the photo coverage of the function


















Posted by Zaffar Iqbal Durrani

4 comments:

Asghar Javed said...

Wish I was there.

Zaffariqbal Durrani said...

May ALLAH fulfils your wishes. AAMEEN

Jamil said...

Durrani,Thank you for taking a great care of me in Karachi.I am impressed by your hospitality.You have been so kind and so sweet.
You made my stay so comfortable ,have no words sir. Especially the mini get together you arranged was a total surprise to me and than a 5 star dinner on top of it was a great compliment,you made me so proud of being your platoon mate, course mate and a friend.
I was also honored to meet your beautiful family.......oh you are so lucky Durrani to have all of them together like a bunch of Roses in all colors with fragrance.
I salute and I bow once again.
Take care and Keep smiling!

Zaffariqbal Durrani said...

Sir thank you for your nice words. It was just an humble effort to look after a brother who had come all the way from Canada and more so that I was meeting you after a very long time. Things here in this world will remain here but this is our love which will become eternal. ALLAH be with you all. AAMEEN